The little one and I had our first session of Rhythm Babies today. On the way there we enjoyed a walk in the Scottish winter landscape:
Good the little one was all dressed up and covered to stay warm:
Baby Rhythm was a nice experience of simple exercises for the babies and nursery rhymes and songs for the Mamas, only problem is that I hardly know any English nursery rhymes. Oh well, I will learn them now.
Then I also realized that the little one had outgrown all his winter jackets... UPS! When did that happen? The only one that fits him, just, is my old baby jacket, that great grandma had knitted and which I had worn when I was a baby. Oh, it suits him so well and he looks so cute... my little gnome!
Oh, and we finally got the appointment through to see the pediatrician! Wohoo!... only problem is that we will be out of town on that day, so we got to wait another 6 weeks for a new appointment. Long live the British Health System....
Hugs to you all and stay warm!




2 comments:
Hiya! Lovely blog. :-) Victoria passed on your message.
Kei + Hanna xxx
I think your baby sweater is really cute. Your Great Grandma was very talented.
Baby Rhythm sounds so fun! Glad you are able to spend that time with Sivi.
Sorry your appointment had to be put off another 6 weeks. Bother.
Janet
Post a Comment