Sunday, 30 November 2008

Happy 1st Advent and thank you!

First of all, thank you for everyone's thoughts and wishes for my assignments. I got them both back this weekend and I am so relieved to say that I passed them, even if the marks were not that good. Doesn't matter. Important is that I passed and that I now am allowed to sit my two exams in January. I feel so relieved and I now hope I can fully concentrate on my exam revision.


As today is the first Advent we celebrated a little and put some christmas decorations up. I also bought some gingerbread men for an afternoon cuppa. Mhmmmmmmm!




Oh, he loved his biscuit... even though he isn't supposed to have either wheat nor sugar yet. Hm.
We didn't think he'd enjoy the ginger taste, but then it's not the first time he surprised us.


For dinner we had a nice duck roast and somebody helped himself again, just grabbed it off Daddy's plate:


At this point we were still wondering if he'd like the taste:



No doubt, our little one is a carnivore. He thoroughly enjoyed nibbling on this leg and sucking the juices out of the meat. He isn't supposed to have meat either yet, lol...
And then he dropped the bone and oh! the tears the little one had. What a misery without bones to chew on.
Thank you to our dinner guest for these photos.

1 comment:

Maisy said...

Sivi is soooh entirely cute. I love the pictures and the videos too. Too funny about the duck munching. Hee Hee

Congrats on passing your assignments!!! YAY!!! Good luck on your exams in January. :)
Janet