This is a window for family and friends to follow us from the distance and see how we grow and develop. May we always have the courage to speak up and the strength to listen and love unconditionally.
Tuesday, 9 December 2008
We have forwards movement!
Who would have thought that!!!!! 23 weeks 4 days old
Definitely time to get the third stairgate up on top of the stairs!
And the little one has also started with the most gorgeous laughter his parents have ever heard:
I sure wish you didn't live worlds away. :( I'd be over in a heartbeat to squish and hug that baby. You're right. His giggle is infectious! Sooooh adorable! Janet
2 comments:
I sure wish you didn't live worlds away. :( I'd be over in a heartbeat to squish and hug that baby. You're right. His giggle is infectious! Sooooh adorable!
Janet
Hugs to you Janet!
Post a Comment