Monday, 5 January 2009

Time in Germany V

It's been very cold in Germany with the start of 2009 and we have a couple of lovely snow pics:
This morning's picture from the kitchen window:
We decided to make snow angels on the balcony: left grandma, middle baby and right Mama:
"Mhmmmmmm... snow is not bad Grandma! Can I have some more, please?"
"Bit chilly here, no? Can we go inside again?"
Nice and warm here:

Our big boy finally figured out how to get to the yummy apple juice without anybody's help:
I love you my Rabauke:
We have been having a few difficult nights sleepwise. I am not sure what it is that is bothering the little one. The explanation of teething is getting too old. But he's been refusing solids for over 24hrs now, only drinking milk and even that with struggle. Hopefully he'll be better soon.

1 comment:

Maisy said...

I sure hope Sivi is feeling better now. I was having difficulty with my computer and wasn't able to really see this until today. :(
The outside pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Janet