Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Miscellaneous

Well... Today in a week I will have written my first exam for my Diploma. Scary stuff really. I am no where near having finished revising, but I hope I somehow manage to struggle my way through.

The little one today is not doing well. I think he's having a cold and he's sleeping heaps and not eating. Poor little one. We had a big nappy too, so I sat him straight into the shower and undressed him there and rinsed him off. He didn't really like it, but I was quick before he got too annoyed. My little baby. Hopefully you will feel better soon.

I had to cancel our TinyTalk class too, which we will hopefully be able to start in two weeks time instead. Should be an interesting baby signing class.

This Friday our baby swimming starts again too, but not sure if I manage with exams looming Tuesday and Wednesday next week. :-(

Please send thoughts and prayers for the little one, the most patient and caring of all hubbys and this stressed out revising Mama.

2 comments:

Maisy said...

Sorry little guy is feeling sick still. Praying for him here.....
Janet

Volker B said...

Hello,

Didn't know you had a blog :-) Great, so will try to follow and keep you posted on our baby too :-)

Cute picture of the little one in the sink!

Volker