The little one is doing really well. He's quite mobile now, perfecting his backwards crawl and forward propulsion breakdance moves. Still need to film that.
We have been trying to sort out childcare for when I return to work in April. My part time working request is sent off and will hopefully be granted. Well, what other choice do they have? We don't have family here to take Sivi, but completely rely on nurseries or childminders. And childcare opportunities are rare here. Maybe I should become a daymother? Hm...
We have visited one nursery already, which seemed nice. Then, another appointment on Tuesday morning. After that we will see which one we will enroll the little one in, even if it's just a few hours a week.
The little one is resenting being fed with a spoon or having purees. He wants to grab everything and shove it all in his mouth by himself. So instead of my lovingly prepared lunch, we had a finger food picnic of bread, avocado, banana and apple. That was much more of a success.
We went back to his baby swimming lessons too. And oh, what joy for the little one. He's really enjoying it. Hopefully it will stick and swimming will come easy for him. Here is a little impression of his evening bathing sessions:
I have also signed up for the next module of my Diploma. Still waiting on the results of the last two exams though. Keep your fingers crossed.
A good February for you all!
1 comment:
I actually ADORE bathtub pictures. I got several of Owen when he was younger. Those rubber duckies make wonderful playmates. hee hee
Post a Comment