Saturday, 27 June 2009

Mama things....

Well... I am very happy to say that I finished another module for my Diploma. I am fairly certain that I passed. At this point it's missing one more essay, one more exam and the thesis before I would be granted chartered status. I think that sounds quite good.
I must admit the course is really good and helping me lots in my work.

Work is going very well. I am working for a newly formed enterprise and I am setting up their systems. So lots of things to do.

The little one is also really enjoying nursery now. When I drop him off he goes straight to the toys and when I pick him up with a hug, he's happy to see me but quickly wants to get back to playing. :-) It makes such a difference to have a smiling child. :-)


Oh yes, and if somebody could send peaceful, restful vibes to the boy at night, so that he sleeps better, his parents would be very grateful.

1 comment:

Maisy said...

Glad to hear that things are moving right along with your classes and such. It's good to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
Sending some "Sleep Fairy" sprinkles right on over to your place. :)